INCOMING STUDENTS NOMINATION AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
1. CALLS FOR NOMINATION:
- 1st semester (autumn): from April 5th to May 16th
- 2nd semester (spring): from September 13th to November 15th
We would like to remind candidates that in order to apply, they must be nominated by their institutions.
2. APPLICATION DEADLINES:
- 1st semester (autumn): May 31st
- 2nd semester (spring): November 30th
2. Upload the Documentation to your Personal Space:
- Motivation letter (pdf)
- Personal Portfolio (pdf, up to 20 pages)
- Language certifications: Spanish B1 or higher (in the “others” section)
- A copy of your European Health Insurance Card, or a private health insurance (in the “others” section)
- Fill out and sign the provisional Learning Agreement. You can find the ESDAPC curriculum below, in the Study Programs section
7. After the mobility we will send your Transcript of Records (grades) and Certificate of Attendance.
For more details and information, see our PDF Incoming Students Tutorial.
Application form (only the first time)
Personal Space (second time and others: to upload documents, etc)
2022-2023 Welcome Day information will be published soon.
Welcome-day presentation 2021-2022
SPANISH LEVEL AND LANGUAGE COURSE
Because all classes are taught in Catalan or Spanish, we demand a B1 level in Spanish. (official certificates, please; OLS is not official).
ESDAPC offers a Language Course (Spanish or Catalan) for free. This course is mandatory for those students who cannot certify a B2 Spanish or Catalan level before the beginning of their mobility. It can report 3ECTS if the home university accepts it.
– ESDAP Llotja (location: Barcelona) - Interior, Graphic, Product and Fashion Design
– ESDAP Deià (location: Barcelona) - Interior Design
– ESDAP Serra i Abella (location: Hospitalet, Barcelona) - Graphic Design
– ESDAP Pau Gargallo (location: Badalona, Barcelona) - Graphic Design
– ESDAP Olot (location: Olot) - Graphic and Interior Design
– ESDAP Vic (location: Vic) - Graphic and Interior Design
– ESDAP Ondara (location: Tàrrega) - Graphic and Interior Design
– BA in fashion design
– BA in graphic design
– BA in interior design
– BA in product design
Please, take this on consideration:
a) in order to avoid overlapping subjects, please choose subjects from the same year and semester.
b) The language course (3 ECTS) is mandatory for those who cannot certify a B2 level in Spanish or Catalan before the beginning of their mobility.
c) Incoming students are allowed to participate in artistic or technical workshops from other specialties or study levels (up to 6 ECTS per semester). The offer of these workshops and the optional subjects depends on the campus.
d) We also recommend applying for several campuses in order to ensure a placement.
Academic Calendar 2021-2022
Academic Calendar 2022-2023 (will be published soon):
1st Semester: From the first half of September 2022 to the last days of January 2023.*
2nd Semester: From the first days of February 2023 to the second half of June 2023.*
Christmas Holidays: from December 21, 2022 to January 7, 2023.
Easter Holidays: April 3 to April 10, 2023
Summer Holidays and end of the academic year: the second half of June.
*These dates are approximate, because the government has not yet specified the exact days.
USEFUL INFORMATION for students
Student insurance information
– Residència Erasmus Gràcia
– habitatge jove (Catalan government)
– Barcelona Centre Universitari
– housing anywhere
Dear students: if you have any problems related to Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact the International Mobility Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, you can also check ESDAP Catalunya's official Covid-19 page.
Angie Ballester - Erasmus+ Coordinator
WELCOME ESDAPC VIDEO